Thursday, November 21, 2013

Wednesday, November 13, 2013 (Pahrump, NV)


Today we woke up to sunshine and it was suppose to be one of the warmest days of the week. We did our early morning workout/jog routine and then came back and got ready for the day.

After our breakfast, I took Gracie for a walk around the rv park.  Yesterday evening when walking around the rv park, I noticed a very distinctive truck/boat/rv setup.  For the last year I have been reading a full time rving blog by a couple from Canada that have one of those custom toy hauler trucks with a boat carrier on top and a Montana 5th wheel and there it was sitting in our park. So during our walk which just happened to take me by their rv site, I noticed they were sitting outside.  Do I go up and introduce myself or do I just walk on, after a moment's hesitation I decided, what the heck, so I went up and introduced myself.  Diane and Steve were very friendly and it was interesting to talk to them in person after reading about their adventures over the last year.  I was glad that I decided to go and introduce myself.   

After a bit of lunch, Rich and I headed to the pool to hang out for a while, it was such a beautiful day. The pool was wonderful, but a little cool once you got out of the water until the sun got you dried off again. A little reading, a little swimming, my kind of afternoon by the pool.

After we got cleaned up, we went and visited the winery again, we are planning a visit with a former co-worker this weekend and wanted to pick up a bottle of wine to take. We finally decided on a Burgandy, it was not your typical Burgandy, it was nice and light with just a hint of sweetness, yummy I hope they like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment